Createch Accelerator’s objective is to enable startups working at the intersection of technology and creativity to access knowledge, networks and support that quickens their path to profitability and access to needed institutional financing.
Selected startups will gain access to a network of creative economy leaders, as well as talent, distribution and funding advisory. They will also have the opportunity to pitch to CC Hub Syndicate for up to US$250,000 in equity funding, and gain access to partner credits from Google, Amazon Web Services, Hubspot and more.
Benefits of the program:
- Access to distribution opportunities through a network of creatives as well as the ATCG network of Tech and creative Industry ecosystem leaders across Africa.
- Access to advisory on product, talent, and funding.
- Opportunity to pitch for up to $250K in Equity Funding from CC Hub Syndicate (subject to completing requirements during the program)
- Access to technology support and partner credits from Google, Amazon web services, Hubspot and more.
- Already launched solution in the market with customers and revenue, and potential to scale across Africa and/or globally
A solution that leverages technology or can demonstrate clear innovation that solves problems for the creative industry across any of the thematic areas:
- Access to market and audiences
- Access to Supply Chains.
- Access to market intelligence and data / insight
- Ecosystem and Community Development
- Payments and Monetization
- A dedicated management team
- An innovative solution that fits any of the identified thematic areas (in the Creative Economy) and is leveraging technology.
- A startup that is headquartered/operating on the continent of Africa.
For more information: Createch Accelerator by Co-Creation Hub