What we offer
- Business Development Training and international mentorship to help you scale operations and get investment ready
- Grow your revenues by at least 20% in the next 12 months
- Get lifetime access to affordable, risk-tolerant capital to help fund your business growth
- Get connected to relevant networks that drive your business growth through market linkage with institutional customers
The Anza program includes a series of three 4-day workshops which will provide businesses with hands-on training to refine business models, financials, sales pipelines. Next to this, the program will provide selected entrepreneurs with:
- 1 to 1 tailored consultation from mentors, including leading experts in various climate-related industries in Tanzania and across the globe.
- Market research support on supply chains management, customer relations, team-building, and investor discovery.
- Investment capital facilitated by the Anza Growth Fund. The graduates will also have lifetime eligibility to access funding from the Anza Growth Fund.
- At the end of the program, 2 top-performing graduates will be selected by the other entrepreneurs. These graduates will be awarded up to $5000 (TZS 11 million)from the Aga Khan Foundation to go towards their development plans.
- All graduating businesses will be introduced to our network of investors, allowing for easier access to affordable capital.
- As a program output, graduating companies will hold an Investment Data Room– a folder containing a strategic business plan, projections, operations governing policies, investment memo, and a partnership pitch deck.
- You must have a Tanzanian registered business that has been in operation for at least 3 years.
- Your business must provide climate related products or services and operate in Agriculture, Education, Healthcare, Clean Energy, Financial Inclusion and Water, Hygiene and Sanitation (WASH) sectors.
- You must have an annual revenue of at least $65,000 (TZS 150 million)
- You should have at least 3 or more full-time employees.
- Anza encourage women-led businesses to apply.
Commitment and program dates
Deadline for Application: 25th March 2022
Please note that applicant selection will take place on a rolling basis, please submit your application early to be considered.
- Workshop 1: 27th – 29th April 2022
- Workshop 2: 1st – 3rd June 2022
- Workshop 3: 13th – 15th July 2022
Selected businesses will be required to have one of their executive team members i.e. CEO attend all three workshops in Dar Es Salaam.
Anza will cover transport costs for all entrepreneurs and provide accommodation for any entrepreneurs from outside of the Dar Es Salaam region. Additional support for child care to facilitate participation in workshops may be provided on a case-by-case basis.
For more information: Visit Anza Investment Readiness Program’s FAQ